Residential Electricians Auckland Wide
From new builds & renovations to repairs & maintenance plus everything in between.
Livewire’s Auckland residential services are completed by experienced and registered electricians giving you peace of mind that the job will be done right, on time and on budget.
We pride ourselves on a professional yet friendly service providing the highest quality of workmanship along with the utmost respect for our clients and their property; cleaning up after each job is completed.
We offer a full range of home electrical installation, maintenance, upgrades and repairs. No job is too big or small for us and you can rest assured we will find the best solution for your enquiry.
Residential Electrician Auckland
Residential Electrical Services at Affordable Prices in Auckland
No matter the size or scope of the job – whether you want to replace a switch or rewire your house – all residential electrical work should be undertaken by a registered electrician.
If your electrical work is not certified and something goes wrong, you will not only be financially penalised and legally liable but you will also have a hard time getting insurance.
Our registered electricians in Auckland will make sure all the electrical work is carried out safely and to a high standard. What’s more, you will receive the necessary certification. At Livewire Electrical, no job is too big or too small. Our residential electricians in Auckland are here to assist you with all your requirements.
We provide all kinds of services for residential properties including switchboard upgrades, kitchen and bathroom renovations, energy efficient lighting upgrades, heat pumps and home ventilation, lighting and power layouts, full or partial rewires, outdoor lighting, rental property maintenance, builders’ temporary supply,, data layouts, security systems, hot water cylinders, extraction fans and more.
Here’s a look at some of the most popular services our residential electricians provide in Auckland:
- Indoor Lighting – One of the most important parts of a residential electrical project is to create the perfect indoor lighting system for your home. We use our many years of experience, and our qualified lighting designers to create the perfect solution tailored to your requirements.
- Outdoor Lighting – There’s nothing better than an evening spent outside with family and friends. The perfect outdoor lighting can help create the perfect ambience for your outdoor get-togethers!
- Add-on Lighting – Whether you just need additional lighting in the living room, or you’re looking to create a lighting scheme for your newly added outdoor space, our electricians in Auckland will work with you to design a lighting setup that meets your needs, budget, and timeframe.
- Additional Power Outlets – Several older homes are not suited for the modern lifestyle. Our registered electricians in Auckland can install additional power outlets at strategic points in your home to help cope with the additional gadgets and electrical devices.
- Hot Water – Whether you need an upgrade, urgent repairs or a complete system replacement, our electricians can carry out an on-site assessment to identify your requirements and provide a solution for all kinds of hot water issues.
- House rewiring or Switchboard Upgrades – Most houses built before 1970 are likely to have the old style rewireable fuses, with deteriorating and unsafe rubber cabling and possibly even asbestos in the switchboard. Current NZ electrical regulations require these to be upgraded to a newer switchboard that meets the latest electrical standards. This ultimately means it’s safer for your home, and significantly reduces your fire risk..
- Smart and Energy Efficient Solutions – Technology has come a long way in the last 10years, and so have our electricians! We can walk you through bluetooth lighting and alarm systems you can control via an app on your phone. Or perhaps an energy efficient hot water system that reduces your power bill by up to $700 per year! Indoor air quality and reducing condensation is also a game changer for those working from home more often. We can tailor the perfect solution to suit your lifestyle.
- EV Chargers – With electric vehicles becoming popular by the day, it only makes sense to install a charging station on your property. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
- Electrical Repairs and Maintenance in Auckland – We realise that even one malfunctioning appliance can wreak havoc on the entire household. That’s why we make it our goal to deliver prompt and quick service to all our clients.
Contact the Trusted Residential Electricians in Auckland
As a residential electrician of choice in Auckland, we are committed to providing the best service to our clients. We are here to complete any electrical work you need help with. Contact us today to request a free, no-obligation quote.
- New Builds
- Full or Partial House Rewire
- Mains Connections
- Home Security Systems
- Underground Power
- Rental Properties & Maintenance
- Home office setup
- Electrical Repairs & Faults
- Home Automation
- Home Ventilation Systems
- Builders Temporary
- Switchboard & Meterbox Upgrades
- Generator or Back-up Power Supply
- Urgent Repairs
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- Hot Water Cylinders
- Extraction Fans
- Adding or Changing Lighting & Power Circuits
Kelly from North Shore
The livewire team were really friendly, punctual (early in fact!) and our switchboard upgrade was completed promptly. Their rates were very reasonable and I would have no problem recommending them. Thanks again.
Awesome service – considering our job was a couple of days prior to Christmas we are thrilled. Kent was friendly and prompt and the bill was very reasonable. We’ll be getting you back to do more work in the future. Thanks!
Linda from Waitakere City
Thanks on behalf of my client and myself for the excellent job rewiring the entire house. You were prompt, arrived exactly when you said you would, friendly and accommodating to the client’s needs, even returning at short notice to wire in a new stove. The quote was the final price with no hidden costs – almost unheard of in this day and age! See you on the next job! Thanks very much, Linda
James North Shore
Livewire installed a smartvent system, extractor fans in our place. The ventilation system has made a huge difference to the air quality, comfort within the house. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services. The job was completed with minimal fuss, was priced competitively and they cleaned up after themselves.